£42149 - £51800 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join a lovely, well-respected local authority team in the North East. This position is for a permanent member of staff, the successful Planning Lawyer will be required to work full-time, and the role would be hybrid-working.
Duties of the Planning Lawyer will include;
- Advising and Drafting on highway agreements and traffic regulation orders
- Advising and Drafting on planning enforcements
- Handling section 106 agreements
- Attending planning committees
- Providing ad-hoc legal advice
- Supporting and representing the council
This Planning Lawyer role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team offering a variety of work.
The successful planning lawyer will be a qualified solicitor or barrister, who has at least two years PQE.
- Knowledge of the areas of law relevant
- Experience of providing planning, highways, traffic, rights of way and village greens advice
- Team working
- Experience of working in local government and commercial law.
For more information on this role, please contact Sara Robinson on email; email@example.com, or alternatively call 0161 834 1642 to discuss the role further.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.