Up to £50 per hour
0161 834 1642
Up to £50 per hour
4 months +
A Planning Solicitor is required to join a busy local authority in Kent. My client is looking for an experienced Planning Solicitor on a full time, locum basis.
As a Planning Solicitor you will be exposed to complex and interesting Planning work, as the local authority in question have lots of big development projects happening in the area. You will need to be an excellent communicator, as delivery is key and be able to build relationships with planners/ clients.
- Major Section 106 work- e.g. Bridges over railways tracks and rivers
- Providing complex advice- e.g. Policies
- Attending committees as part of a rota
- A capable drafter
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Planning within the Public or Private Sector
Benefits of the role:
- Exposure to interesting Planning work/ projects
- A very competitive hourly rate
- Flexible work opportunities with home working and early/ late start and finish times
- A supportive, experienced team
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.