£24000.00 - £34500.00 per annum
5 months ago
Full time, 37 hours
Up to £34,000 pa.
Do you have great communication skills and the ability to negotiate outcomes? Are you interested in Planning, Enforcement and Development?
Our client, an organisation based in Leicestershire is searching for a hands-on Planning Officer to join their Housing Development and Regeneration team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Planning Officer include:
- Proactively monitoring planning developments
- Monitoring planning conditions and requirements of legal agreements
- Proactively providing advice to developers where appropriate
- Investigating planning breaches
- Process 'discharge of condition' notices
- Liaising with the legal departments
- Representing Housing and Planning Services at meetings/court
- Responding to pre-application approaches
- Negotiating and liaising with developers and agents
- Providing advice to local Ward Members
- Strategic career progression within the team
- Flexible working approach (working from home and flexible hours)
Essential experience required:
- Relevant experience in a planning and/or regulation within a public sector environment
- RPTI membership or working towards RTPI membership
- Be familiar with relevant case law and planning regulations
- Full driving licence preferred
If you believe you are suitable for the role of Planning Officer, please apply. To find out more, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.