about 1 month ago
3 months +
Full time, Temporary
Planning Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Planning Officer to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Planning Officer you will deal with planning applications within residential and commercial developments.
Responsibilities of the Planning Officer include:
- Deal with planning applications within residential and commercial developments
- Validate planning applications
- Processing planning applications
- Assessing proposals for planning applications
- Negotiating planning conditions and planning obligations
- Undertake consultations
- Complete report writing and condition drafting
Required skills and experience of the Planning Officer :
- Must have previous experience within planning and acting as a case officer
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Planning Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.