£20 - £25 per hour
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Planning Paralegal to join a well-regarded Local Authority based in east London. This is initially a locum role of 3 to 6 months, but has the potential to be extended.
The successful Planning Paralegal will have duties including, but not exclusive to:
- Providing key support and assistance to the team Planning team
- Carrying out highways agreements
- Carrying out land registry title searches
- Creating Bundles
- Attending court with Lawyers
- Finalising matters for section 106 agreements
- Preparing and filing documents
- Diary management
- Key administrative tasks
Planning paralegals with local authority or private practice experience are encouraged to apply for this role. Our client is happy to consider candidates from a private practice background, however those with public sector experience are highly desirable.
The Planning Paralegal will enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against other councils and regularly reviewed
- Easily accessible from both inside and outside of London
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working, such as one-day working from home.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Alexis Aarons in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.