2 months ago
Multi Skilled Plasterer
Temporary, Full time
Multi Skilled Plasterer required to join an organisation based in Spalding. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Plasterer to carry out work on tenanted domestic properties on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Duties of the Multi Skilled Plasterer will include:
- Carrying out necessary plastering work to tenanted domestic properties:
- Carrying out plaster patching
- Undertaking ceiling repairs and skimming
- Completing external rendering including pebble dash (patch only)
- Carrying out damp proof plastering
- Lifting and laying floor tiles
- Complying with and keeping up to date with relevant Health and Safety standards
- Providing tenants with excellent customer service whilst attending to repairs
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Plasterer role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.