Up to £17 per hour
5 months ago
40 hours pw
£17 CIS / Umbrella per hour
We are working with an organisation in Boston who are seeking an experienced Plasterer to join their team on a temporary basis
The role of the Plasterer will involve carrying out a range of works on void social housing properties
Responsibilities of the Plasterer include:
- Carrying out necessary plastering works to void domestic properties
- Skimming, dotting, dabbing, patch and full wall plastering
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
Criteria of the Plasterer:
- Own van and tools is essential (mileage will be paid at 0.45p per mile)
- NVQ / City and Guilds Plastering is desirable
- Additional multi skilled experience is desirable
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.