Up to £28110 per annum
2 months ago
37 hours, Permanent
£28,110 per annum + van
Our client, a renowned housing association in Derbyshire, is seeking a qualified and professional Plasterer to join their property services team on a permanent, full time basis.
Responsibilities of the Plasterer include:
- Undertaking a full range of plastering and associated works in void and tenanted social housing properties
- Carrying out additional general maintenance works such as, rendering, tiling, basic joinery, basic plumbing and decorating
- Understanding and complying with Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments
- Ensuring excellent customer care is provided to tenants
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety procedures
Essential criteria of the Plasterer includes:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Plastering
- Skills in all types of plastering, drylining and rendering works
- A full UK Driving license
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.