Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
about 2 months ago
Fixed Term 6 months
Plasterer required to join an organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Plasterer to join their team on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Plasterer:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance to domestic properties
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works/findings via mobile device or line manager
- Work within the team or as an individual to support the principle of providing a flexible multi skilled workforce
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
Required skills and experience of the Plasterer:
- Previous experience in all aspects of plastering is essential, including wall tiling
- A full clean UK Driving License
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.