Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Plasterer to join the Repairs and Maintenance team of a social housing organisation based in Sunderland.
Duties of the Plasterer:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance to domestic properties
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works/findings via mobile device or line manager
- Work within the team or as an individual to support the principle of providing a flexible multi skilled workforce
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
Required skills and experience of the Plasterer:
- A full clean UK Driving Licence
- NVQ level 2 Plastering or relevant experience
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Plasterer role, please apply now, or contact Nyari Breslin at Sellick Partnership Derby.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.