4 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Full time
Plasterer required to join a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Plasterer to carry out work on tenanted domestic properties on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Duties of the Plasterer will include:
* Carrying out necessary plastering work to tenanted domestic properties such as:
o Carrying out plaster patching
o Undertaking ceiling repairs and skimming
o Completing external rendering including pebble dash (patch only)
o Carrying out damp proof plastering
* Dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring that they are completed as quickly as is possible
* Complying with and keeping up to date with relevant Health and Safety standards
* Providing tenants with excellent customer service whilst attending to repairs
Required skills and experience of the Plasterer include:
* Experience of carrying out plastering duties on domestic properties preferably within social housing
* Ideally a relevant associated qualification
* Must have your own tools
* Must hold a current UK driving license and ideally have access to a van
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Plasterer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.