about 2 months ago
Temporary, Full time
Plumber required to join an organisation based in Burton. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Plumber to carry out work on domestic properties on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Plumber will include:
- Carry out a range of the Plumbing repair and replacement works
- Attend pre - arranged responsive repair appointments to carry out work or contact customer directly to make access arrangements
- To be aware of and comply with relevant risk assessments, hazards and control measure to be used
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors and managers, passing on information, concerns and problems
- A van and fuel card is provided
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
- A full clean driving license
- A DBS
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.