Up to £17 per hour
5 months ago
3 months, 37 hours
£17 CIS/ Umbrella
We are working with an organisation in Stevenage who are seeking an experienced plumber to join their team on a temporary basis
The role of a Plumber will involve carrying out a range of plumbing works on social and sheltered housing properties.
Responsibilities of the Plumber include:
- Carrying out necessary plumbing installation and repair works to social and sheltered housing, both void and tenanted
- Tracing and rectifying faults
- Receiving work orders via a PDA and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
- Ensuring adherance to health and safety systems
Criteria of the Plumber:
- UK Driver's License and proof of Right to Work in the UK
- NVQ / City and Guilds Plumbing is desirable
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.