Seaham, County Durham
3 months ago
Plumber required to join an organisation in Houghton-Le-Spring. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Plumber to join their team on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Plumber:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance to domestic properties
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works/findings via mobile device or line manager
- Work within the team or as an individual to support the principle of providing a flexible multi skilled workforce
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
Required skills and experience of the Plumber:
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Plumber role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.