£15 - £17 per hour
We are working with an organisation in Cleethorpes who are seeking an experienced plumber to join their team on a temporary basis
The role of a Plumber will involve carrying out a range of wet room installations and general plumbing on social housing properties across Cleethorpes, Grimsby and Immingham
Responsibilities of the Plumber include:
- Carrying out necessary plumbing and fitting works to void domestic properties
- Completing full wet room installations including fitting of shower trays, baths, sinks, ramps and flooring where possible
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
Criteria of the Plumber:
- NVQ / City and Guilds Plumbing is desirable
- Additional multi skilled experience is desirable
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.