about 1 month ago
We are working with an organisation in Stevenage who are seeking an experienced Plumber to join their team on a temporary basis
The role of a Plumber will involve carrying out a range of plumbing works on housing, non-domestic, contracts or infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the Plumber role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carry out plumbing repair work to components, appliances, installations, systems and infrastructure
- Investigate, trace and identify faults using testing and diagnostic tools
- Fit new components and appliances
- Meeting all regulatory and H&S requirements
The successful Plumber will have:
- Time served experience of installation, repair and testing work on all types of pipework systems
- Hold a driving licence (vehicle provided)
Immediate start available.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.