£17 - £19 per hour
9 months ago
Contracted - with a potential to go perm
Multi-skilled Plumber required to work within tenanted properties for a Lincolnshire based social housing provider.
Duties of the Plumber role will include, but is not limited to:
- Responding to domestic plumbing repairs and maintenance in a timely manner
- Meeting all regulatory and H&S requirements
- Driving a company vehicle and undertaking regular checks
- Unblocking drains
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of other Trades and able to undertake basic multi skilled tasks
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a Trade qualiciation
- Hold a driving licence (vehicle provided)
- Able to undertake a DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Plumber, please apply. For additional information, please contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.