County Durham, England
3 months ago
Temporary - ongoing
Bishop Auckland/County Durham/Peterlee
We are working with an organisation who is seeking an experienced plumber to join their team on a temporary basis
The role of a Plumber will involve carrying out a range of responsive works on domestic properties.
Responsibilities of the Plumber include:
- Carrying out necessary plumbing and fitting works to sites and premises in accordance with the appropriate regulations to an approved standard
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
- General repairs and maintenance
The plumber will need to have:
- NVQ level 2+ in relevant trade or equivalent
- Full UK drivers licence and access to vehicle
If you are interested in the above, please apply now or contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.