£23000 - £24000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
** POST COMPLETIONS PARALEGAL / WELL KNOWN LEGAL 500 PRACTICE / HAMPSHIRE **
Experience of residential property is essential. Experience in a busy conveyancing department in a law firm is required.
1. Carrying out registrations for the busy team which include complex applications e.g. first registrations, lease extensions, removal of notices alongside straightforward transfers.
2. Checking ledger balances promptly and working with the team to correct mistakes.
3. Dealing with transfer formalities with management companies/managing agents/landlords.
4. Managing own work load and prioritising.
5. Being proactive as to other issues to be resolved and regular reporting to residential property partner.
Career advancement opportunities are on offer in the future should you perform well in this role.
This position would suit someone who would like to work in a large regional highly reputable Legal 500 practice and who would like to gain further experience in property law.
For more information, please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.