High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£17000 - £23000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
** POST COMPLETIONS PARALEGAL / WELL KNOWN LEGAL 500 PRACTICE / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE **
Experience of residential property is essential. Experience in a busy conveyancing department in a law firm is required.
1. Carrying out registrations for the busy team which include complex applications e.g. first registrations, lease extensions, removal of notices alongside straightforward transfers.
2. Checking ledger balances promptly and working with the team to correct mistakes.
3. Dealing with transfer formalities with management companies/managing agents/landlords.
4. Managing own work load and prioritising.
5. Being proactive as to other issues to be resolved and regular reporting to residential property partner.
Career advancement opportunities are on offer in the future should you perform well in this role.
This position would suit someone who would like to work in a large regional highly reputable Legal 500 practice and who would like to gain further experience in property law.
Please send your CV to Faith Kelly @ Sellick Partnership if you are interested and would like a chat to discuss this further.