Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£22000 - £23000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with one of the UK's largest specialist providers of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors and freelancers. You'll be primarily responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide exceeds the company and client expectations.
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- General administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
- Experience within an accountancy practice
- Previously been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ AAT) or equivalent commercial experience
- Very good communications skills and has the ability to build excellent relationships
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.