County Durham, England
£28000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a forward thinking Accountancy Practice to recruit a part or fully qualified Accountant to join their term.
As an Accountant, you will be given the autonomy and flexibility to manage your own workload and be responsible for helping clients in the North East and beyond to build a better business.
To coincide with their ambitious growth strategy, the organisation are looking for a passionate Accounting professional and will provide exceptional development opportunities as well as internal and external support to enhance your business advisory skills.
Responsibilities of the Accountant will include:
* Accompany a partner meeting with a client to discuss how the business is performing against projections
* Compliance - Year end accounts, management accounts, Companies House compliance, VAT or bookkeeping
* Advise a client on how to move their finance system to the cloud and help to migrate their data
* Meet up with other team members as part of a working group that is tasked with implementing internal strategy
* A day out of the office on an audit
* Be part or fully qualified CCAB (ACCA/ACA)
* A minimum of three years' experience within an Accountancy practice
* Competent and enjoy using cloud accountancy packages
* Enjoy a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to part of a business that has a clear mission and vision, you enjoy learning, problem solving and thinking outside the box or you enjoy being part of a team.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.