5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Practice Accountant on behalf of a well-established Accountancy Practice in Liverpool. You will be qualified or part qualified, working towards ACCA / ACA or equivalent.
The firm is looking to recruit an experienced Accountant to help service their busy client base.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced team, tasked with providing accurate and timely advice to clients. You will be involved in delivering a range of work including
As Practice Accountant, you will be reponsible for:
- Production and preparation of accounts for small companies, sole traders and Ltd companies.
- Preparation of VAT returns, resolving and dealing with queries and also liaising with HMRC.
- Liaising with contractors and advising them on changes, providing information with regard to their accounts and also dealing with any complaints or queries.
- Also dealing with corporation tax and personal tax returns and managing new company details and accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Management accounts
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is very sociable and offers a great working environment.
The Practice Accountant will meet the following criteria
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience in an accountancy practice
- You will be qualified, part qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Relevant technical experience in an non practice role may be considered
Please apply below with your CV to be considered.
Candidates without the relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website