Are you a Practice Manager looking for a new challenge in a modern and friendly firm that wants to be different?
Title: Practice Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Fully Remote (firm based in London)
As the backbone of the firm, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of our office, while upholding the highest standards of compliance. You'll also provide administrative support to the team, deliver on internal projects, and support the founder with his plans for growth.
The firm is a boutique firm that advises on just about every legal aspect of running a business. They're on a mission to build a modern and friendly firm that puts its clients and staff first.
Key Responsibilities of the Practice Manager:
- Supporting the team by preparing and issuing Client Care Letters.
- Collecting ID from new clients and carrying out Conflict Checks, AML Checks, Risk Assessments, Source of Funds and Source of Wealth checks.
- Ensuring compliance generally across the firm and liaising with SRA and accountants when necessary.
- Maintaining the Office and Compliance Manual, along with any associated internal Operations Guides, and monitoring compliance with the UK GDPR.
- Onboarding clients and opening new files, preparing and issuing bills, chasing payments, updating ledgers, and tracking payments to staff and suppliers.
- Issuing contracts and other documents for signature by DocuSign, maintaining the website and liaising with web designers, managing enquiries and maintaining the CRM system.
- Supporting the team generally with administrative queries and dealing with post.
- Assisting with recruitment.
- Building processes and procedures to maintain high standards across the firm.
- Working with designers to create marketing materials, and arranging client events.
Desirable Skills and Requirements of the Practice Manager:
- Must have a good understanding of law firm compliance and experience in a law firm compliance role.
- Must be approachable, organised, and proactive, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, DocuSign, and CRM systems, and have a good eye for detail and design.
Benefits to the Practice Manager:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Flexible and remote working arrangements, with occasional travel to London for meetings and events.
- Friendly and supportive work environment, with regular feedback and recognition.
- Opportunity to work closely with the founder and have a direct impact on the growth and direction of the firm.
- A chance to work with a modern firm that strives to brake the mould of traditional law firms.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Practice Manager role, or any other Practice Manager role, please apply now or contact Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership.
Synonym titles: Office Manager, Operations Manager, Compliance Manager, Legal Practice Manager.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.