7 months ago
Pricing Actuary - Motor sought for an exciting and growing General Insurance company based in Central London. They have had tremendous success in growing their Home product from a start-up brand to now being known as one of the most cutting edge / unique providers in Household insurance.
They are now ready to launch a highly competitive Motor product and challenge the current Motor insurance leaders. Our client is also looking to the future by investing in AI technologies, 'big data' and concentrating on advancing their pricing processes and techniques.
They are looking to appoint someone with significant Personal Lines Motor Pricing experience who can enhance their current team, ideally you will have prior experience of building technical pricing models (GLMs) to predict risk.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Actuary - Motor:
- Developing and delivering risk selection and pricing capabilities
- Assist in loss ratio and renewal retention
- Monitor portfolio performances
- Focus on Pricing for Home / Motor products - (More products are in development due to projected growth)
- Dealing with B2C and MGA distribution models
Skills and experience of the Pricing Actuary - Motor:
- Strong background in UK Motor Pricing preferred (although those with excellent Home Pricing experience may be considered)
- Hold a numerical degree and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Experience of building Risk Models (GLMs)
- Experience in Emblem
- Experience in data manipulation with SQL/R/WPS/SAS
- Experience in Retail Price Optimisation & Customer Lifetime Value Calculations
- Understanding of Profitability Forecasting Techniques
Highly competitive base salary on offer in addition to a generous benefits package.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.