City of London
£60000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
over 1 year ago
Pricing Actuary sought for a bulk-annuity provider on a permanent basis. We are seeking a Qualified Pricing Actuary to enhance this Bulk Annuity Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Pricing Actuary with demonstrable experience to join an exceptional team as a Bulk Annuity Pricing Actuary.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Actuary:
- Review quotations for bulk annuity buy-ins and buy-outs
- Identify suitable assets to support bulk annuity transactions
- Support with business development and relationship management
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of bulk annuity pricing models
Key Experience of the Pricing Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary or similar experience
- Expertise in defined benefit pension schemes
- Experience within a life re/insurer or pensions consultancy
- Excellent communication skills and experience engaging with stakeholders
The recruitment of a strong Pricing Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Actuary within a market-leading Insurer then please apply with your CV or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.