£70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent package
6 months ago
Pricing Actuary sought for a market leading specialist General Insurer. Our client is looking to enhance their current Pricing and data capabilities significantly, capitalising on a wide range of data and cutting edge software.
They are looking to engage with an experienced Pricing professional who is competent in Technical / Risk based Pricing (GLMs, loss cost models, peril models). You will have solid technical skills but will also be confident dealing with non-technical stakeholders to aid key commercial decisions.
- Ownership of all technical / risk Pricing for all products.
- Building and maintaining General Linear Models / risk models using the relevant pricing software (e.g. EMBLEM).
- Improve the utilisation of internal and external data, in order to ensure best practice pricing for customers.
- Collaborating with a range of technical and non-stakeholders to facilitate commercial decision making.
Desirable skills / experience
- Strong understanding of Personal Lines Pricing essential
- Experience of building and maintaining GLMs / risk based Pricing essential
- Experience using Pricing software e.g. Emblem, Radar
- Educated to degree level in a highly numerate subject, or equivalent
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Agile / remote working - up to two days per week
- Strong Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday (option to buy and sell)
- Other Benefits include; Gym Membership, Wedding Gifts, Life Assurance, Flexible Working, Free Massages
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply below with your CV or contact Austin Brislen for a confidential conversation.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.