£35000 - £45000 per annum + Strong Benefits
3 months ago
Actuarial Pricing Analyst sought to join a top UK General Insurer. Our client is looking for an ambitious professional to join their Pricing department. The Actuarial Pricing Analyst will look to add value to a highly proficient Pricing team and develop alongside them.
- Look to amend and improve the price optimisation framework.
- Developing rating models with high veracity and integrity.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of rating structures and rates for a number of products.
- Monitoring the impacts of external changes that may affect premiums and developing strategies to respond to them.
- Experience of pricing within General Insurance.
- Actuarial expertise, either through experience or qualifications.
- Pricing software experience e.g. Emblem, Radar or SAS.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders.
- Study Support (if required)
- 15% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Flex Time
- 25 Days Holiday
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.