£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, a leading General Insurance brand, are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their Pricing team in Gibraltar. The Pricing team carry out detailed analysis and statistical modelling to help optimise prices of their insurance products.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst will include:
- Using software such as SQL, Excel and R to produce and manipulate data sets for modelling and analysis.
- Producing, analysing and interpreting management information relating to performance of insurance products.
- Effectively communicating the impact of pricing actions to the wider business.
- Investigating and responding to queries from other areas of the business relating to pricing.
- Carrying out statistical modelling using GLMs and machine learning techniques.
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst will include:
- Prior experience of working as a Pricing Analyst, preferably within General Insurance
- Experience of working with large datasets
- Interest / experience with statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Experience of programing languages such as SQL, Python and R
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This role offers a highly competitive overall package. For more information, apply with your CV below or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.