Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought for one of the UK's largest General Insurance brands. Our client is currently undergoing an exciting period of change and transformation and as such are looking to expand their Pricing capabilities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their Pricing / Actuarial career. You will ideally have one year of relevant Pricing experience.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Use relevant software to produce data and MI reports which you will then analyse in order to make Pricing recommendations
- Present data and findings to internal colleagues and external partners
- Support management with ad hoc Pricing queries from internal stakeholders
- Utilise variety of tools and techniques to identify trends in the market
- Tackle new challenges with an analytical and innovative approach
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- One year of Pricing experience is desirable
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Prior experience of using software such as Radar or Emblem is desirable but not essential
- The ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Strong pension scheme with up to 10% employer contributions
- Competitive incentive structure
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity that could be of interest to you, please call Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.