West Midlands, England
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Pricing Analyst sought to join a leading insurer in the West Midlands. Our client is looking for a driven individual who is keen to expand their existing Pricing skills within a dynamic, supportive environment.
You will help to maintain and improve upon the highly competitive position this General Insurer currently occupies.
Joining an experienced Pricing Team, you will receive valuable mentorship from more senior Pricing Analysts and Managers, and play a key role in developing new pricing approaches for different lines of business.
Key responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst involve:
- Extracting, cleaning and analysing data for use in the pricing models
- Develop and refine advanced pricing models in accordance with business plans
- Carry out quality control processes and checks to ensure exemplary standards
- Tackle new challenges with an analytical and innovative approach
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pricing software experience e.g. Emblem, Radar or SAS
Some of the Benefits Include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- 10% Bonus
- Strong Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours
- Excellent career progression opportunities
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.