City of London, London
8 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought for one of the most prominent General Insurance brands active in Europe today. Our client are currently undergoing a period of change and transformation, with Data Science at the heart of this process.
Our client are keen to recruit an experienced Pricing Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Commercial Lines Pricing team. This is an ideal opportunity for a Pricing Analyst with excellent numeracy skills to join their talents with a world-leading organisation.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Act as a core member of the Commercial Lines transformation project, which is building the next generation of platforms, data & modelling systems into our clients' Commercial Lines business.
- Build robust models across all lines of business including Property, Casualty and Commercial Motor
- Extract, cleanse and summarise data to improve existing rating and monitoring to support the decision-making process
- Use the insight gleaned from data and modelling to help set the agenda for changes in direction
Key skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst
- A degree in a highly numeric discipline such as Mathematics or Actuarial Science is essential
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel are essential
- Previous exposure to Machine Learning techniques with R or Python is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team
- Proven track record of problem solving
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Discount on our client's products
- 25 days holiday not including bank holidays, rising to 28 with service
- Strong pension scheme
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.