£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Discounts
over 1 year ago
Pricing Analyst sought for our London based General Insurance client. Our client is looking for a Pricing Analyst with a background in Personal Lines insurance. As a Pricing Analyst you would be working closely with the Head of Pricing and assist in the overall Pricing Strategy.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Work closely with the Pricing team and Head of Pricing to develop Pricing Strategy
- Assist in the creation of Pricing Models, Pricing Rules and Rating Approaches
- Liaise with internal stakeholders throughout the business to answer Pricing queries
- Support the design, maintenance and enhancement of Pricing databases
Skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Experience in Personal Lines Pricing (experience in Home Pricing would be advantageous)
- Hold a numerical degree and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Experience in Emblem / Radar
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- 5% bonus
- Discounts on products
- Long service rewards
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.