£35000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
8 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought for a prominent General Insurance brand in London who are setting the pace for the industry by incorporating Data Science and Machine Learning to streamline their Pricing and Actuarial Processes.
Our client is expanding their Personal Lines Pricing team and seeking a Pricing Analyst with a strong technical and General Insurance background.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Creating, validating and reconciling datasets for analysis and undertake analysis
- Create, maintain and deploy rating models
- Produce expected loss ratio reports
- Assist to develop MI systems for pricing
Key skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Hold a numeric degree and / or demonstrate numerical reasoning skills
- Experience in Pricing / predictive modelling
- Experience in General Insurance (Retail Pricing experience is advantageous)
- Experience in relevant tools such as R, Python, SAS, SQL, Emblem, Radar
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Benefit options
- 25 days annual leave
For further information apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website