Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
12 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought for a market-leading General Insurance firm based in Leeds. Following an exciting period of change and transformation, our client are in the process of recruiting an experienced Pricing Analyst for their well-established Pricing team. Strong graduates will also be considered.
Key responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Building models from scratch using specialist software such as Emblem and Radar
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to answer Pricing queries
- Implement Machine Learning techniques to day-to-day Pricing activities (R and Python)
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our client's existing Pricing models
- Carry out data analysis using SAS and SQL
Experience of the Pricing Analyst
- 2.1 in a highly numeric degree such as Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- Good understanding of General Insurance Pricing techniques
- 1-2 years Pricing experience is preferable
- Analytical mindset and natural problem solving abilities
Rewards and benefits:
- £25,000 - £33,000
- Strong pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Flexible Benefits scheme
- 25 days holiday
If this opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation sounds like it could be of interest please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.