3 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought for an innovative and well established General Insurer based in London. Our client is currently concentrating on expanding their Pricing capabilities for future Pricing Projects and developing a strong team to bring these projects to fruition.
The Pricing Analyst role is a perfect opportunity for Pricing professionals who are keen on learning Machine Learning software due to our client developing and implementing Machine Learning techniques for their Pricing and Actuarial Processes - Experience in Machine Learning is not necessary however would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities for the Pricing Analyst:
- Building Pricing models from scratch
- Assist in a number of Personal Lines product Pricing models
- Interact with various internal stakeholders to ensure Pricing Projects are completed
- Supporting the implementation of Machine Learning techniques (R and Python)
Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Relevant Degree in Mathematics / Science / Engineering (numerical focused degrees will be considered equally)
- Knowledge of the General Insurance industry (Personal / Commercial lines)
- Experience of relevant model building software (Emblem / Radar) or equivalent
- Data Analysis software (SAS, SQL) or equivalent
- Understanding / interest in Machine Learning software (R, Python)
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits scheme
- 25 days holiday
If this opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.