£25000 - £35000 per annum
0151 224 1480
Pricing Analyst sought for a leading insurer based in Cheshire. Our client is looking to appoint a Pricing Analyst to further strengthen their already competitive position in the market. Our client is going through an exciting period of transformation which the Pricing Team is an integral part of. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business recognised as an employer of choice.
Key Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst
- Utilise a range of internal and external data to determine premiums (price) for new and existing customers.
- Work with internal stakeholders to enhance Pricing data and your understanding of customer risk profiles in order to deliver competitive and accurate premiums.
- Carry out Pricing analysis for new business and renewal business in Excel.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a Pricing role (Insurance or Financial Services)
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL experience desirable
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- £25,000 to £35,000
- Generous Employer Pension
- 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Gym Membership
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.