£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
A market-leading Insurance broker are in the process of recruiting a Pricing Analyst with proven General Insurance experience. Our client are in the process of investing heavily in their Pricing function after a highly profitable year.
Reporting directly to the Head of Pricing, This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pricing professional with excellent analytical skills to make an immediate impact within a nimble Pricing function.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Take ownership of the deployment of rates
- Use Radar to create a variety of Pricing models
- Liaise closely with other teams involved in the end-to-end Pricing process
- Create market-leading MI
- Conduct data analysis using SAS
Key skills and experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Ideally you will have 1 - 3 years of General Insurance experience, preferably within Pricing
- Personal Lines (Motor) experience would be advantageous
- Experience of using Radar is crucial
- Close attention to detail
- A degree in a highly numerical subject such as Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Track record of successfully working to deadlines in a high-pressure environment
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus of up to 10%
- Actuarial study support is available
- Strong pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Discount on our client's products
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 to discuss in more detail.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.