Birmingham, West Midlands
9 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced SPricing Analyst to join their talents with a market-leading General Insurer.
Following a sustained period of success, our client are keen to enhance their Pricing capabilities with the recruitment of an experienced Pricing professional.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within General Insurance pricing, preferably with a strong Modelling background.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Work primarily on our client's Personal Lines of business
- Use Radar for optimisation to assist the Pricing Team
- Use Emblem / Radar to build and adjust Pricing models
- Build Pricing Models from scratch
- General Data Analysis
- Liaise closely with our client's Data team
Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Must have experience using Radar/Emblem
- Pricing experience within the General Insurance industry
- Exposure to Personal Lines Pricing techniques is highly advantageous, though Commercial Lines experience will also be considered
- Excellent technical skills with a demonstrated history of using software such as Emblem and Radar
- Experience of using SAS / SQL is required
- Highly numeric degree such as Mathematics
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please contact Josh Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.