Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £51000 per annum + £Competitive
5 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought to join a leading General Insurer. Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is keen to utilise and develop their Pricing skills within an incredibly supportive environment.
You will help to maintain, develop and improve upon the Pricing function within the Personal Lines Portfolios.
Joining an experienced Pricing Team, you will receive hands-on mentorship from Senior Analysts who will develop your Pricing, Modelling and Data Science skillset.
The Pricing Analyst will play a key role in developing new pricing approaches for Personal Lines Portfolios.
The Pricing Analyst must have prior General Insurance experience in a Pricing role.
Key responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst involve:
- Extracting, cleaning and analysing data for use in the pricing models.
- Ability to work proactively and develop Data Science Techniques.
- Building GLM Models.
- Design and Develop Pricing Models in accordance with business plans.
- Present and lead meetings to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
- Help develop less experienced Pricing Analysts.
Desirable Experience and qualities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Pricing software experience e.g. Emblem, Radar.
- Proficiency with at least one programming language for Data Science techniques (R or Python).
- Experience within Personal Lines General Insurance.
- A quick learner who is hungry to progress.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Strong Study Support.
- Strong Pension Scheme.
- Flexible hours.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
For further information, please apply below with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.