about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a market leading General Insurance provider as they seek to recruit an experienced Pricing Analyst.
This role will see you working within the Commercial Lines team, working across Modelling, Risk and Street Pricing.
This unique opportunity will give you the chance to experience all Pricing Books within Commercial Lines.
Our client underwrites over 30 different general insurance businesses, giving strong variety to the role.
Requirements of the Pricing Analyst:
- Previous experience within a Pricing Analyst role (Personal or Commercial Lines)
- Proficiency and professional experience using WTW Radar is preffered
- Proficiency in mathematics and statistics
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Develop pricing models to meet business requirements
- Improve the pricing performance by use of optimisation and pricing modelling
- Implement a wide range of data science and statistical techniques, including Machine Learning to improve the price of insurance
- Support the wider pricing team in the development of pricing models to support sustainable profitable growth and to support strategic initiatives.
- Using specialist software to monitor trends and review impact of pricing proposals
Benefits of the Pricing Analyst Role:
- Flexible working options
- Salary review based on performance every 6 months
- Discretionary bonus of up to 10%.
- Regular Salary reviews
- Industry leading training and career development.
If you are a Pricing Analyst looking to become an integral part of an established Pricing function within leading General Insurer please apply with your CV below.
Alternatively, please contact Jack Dykins for more information on 0151 224 1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website