£25000 - £45000 per annum + £Competitive
0151 224 1480
Our client, a major Insurer, is looking for a Market Pricing Analyst to join their team. Our client deals with Personal Lines classes of business and offer a range of excellent products to a large customer base.
As the Market Pricing Analyst you will work closely with the Pricing Manager and can to be upskilled and mentored by senior members of the Pricing function
Responsibilities of the Market Pricing Analyst:
- Conduct price testing and deployment
- Engage in Pricing Optimisation using Radar
- Design and implement Pricing models using Emblem
- Conduct competitor analysis and present findings to stakeholders
- Responsible for training and upskilling junior Analysts
- Manage ad-hoc pricing tasks
Skills & Experience of the Market Pricing Analyst:
- Minimum 12 months General Insurance experience, Pricing is preferable.
- 2:1 or above in a highly numerical degree
- Experience using SQL or SAS is essential
- Experience using Emblem and Radar is desired
- Have strong communication skills
This role offers a full study package towards Actuarial examinations and is a perfect opportunity for an experienced analyst who is looking for rapid progression within a rewarding environment.
Our client is working on a hybrid basis and you will be expected to be in the office 2 days per month. You will be provided with full IT kit.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible/Remote Working
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension scheme
- Market leading training
- Range of discounts on retail and leisure activities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.