Birmingham, West Midlands
2 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought for a large General Insurer to join their team. Our client deals with Personal Lines classes of business and offer a range of excellent products to a large customer base.
The Pricing Analyst role is a great opportunity for Pricing Analysts in a different sector wanting to make the move over into Insurance pricing or for Pricing Analysts with Insurance experience who are looking for a new challenge.
As the Pricing Analyst you will work closely with the Pricing Manager and can be upskilled and mentored by senior members of the Pricing function.
Our client is working on a hybrid basis and you will only be expected to be in the office 2 days per month.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Conduct price testing and deployment
- Engage in Pricing Optimisation using Radar
- Design and implement Pricing models using Emblem
- Conduct competitor analysis and present findings to stakeholders
- Responsible for training and upskilling junior Analysts
- Manage ad-hoc pricing tasks
Skills & Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Minimum 12 months Pricing Analyst experience
- Experience within insurance pricing is desirable not essential
- Experience using Emblem and Radar is desired
- strong communication skills
This role can offer study package towards Actuarial examinations and is a perfect opportunity for an experienced analyst who is looking for rapid progression within a rewarding environment.
If you are interested in becoming a Pricing Analyst, please apply below with your CV or contact Jack Williams
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.