City of London
£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership have recently been engaged by a market-leading to assist in their search for a new Pricing Analyst to work across their Personal Lines of business.
This is a highly visible appointment for our client and is part of a wider recruitment drive following a highly profitable year - if you are an experienced General Insurance professional with experience within Pricing, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Working on the end to end Pricing process including modelling, optimisation, and implementation
- Lead projects involving the development and implementation of new data following heavy Investment in Data capabilities
- Opportunity to Lead and Manage projects
- Liaise and develop relationships with key internal and external Stakeholders
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of multiple portfolios across commercial and personal lines
- Improve efficiency of the end to end Pricing process by utilising the capabilities of Data Bot
- Hands on development with Senior Pricing Professionals
Skills & experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Minimum 1 year of pricing experience preferably in personal lines
- SQL or SAS experience is mandatory
- Be a commercially focused individual who is able to make business decisions in a high pressured environment
- Emblem/Radar experience is highly desirable but not a requirement.
- R/Python experience would be a bonus
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Market leading skill development from the significant names within the industry
- Career development path listed out from day 1
- Provided with full IT equipment
- Study package available if required
- Will be upskilled in Data Science and non-traditional Pricing techniques
- Various other flexible benefits
If this opportunity to join your analytical skills with a market-leading organisation sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.