£32000 - £43000 per annum + Study Support + Strong Benefits
Technical Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with relevant general insurance experience and a 2:1 or above degree in a numerate discipline to join them as a Technical Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with excellent analytical skills and ability to deal with and influence colleagues to join a market-leading insurer as a Technical Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Technical Pricing Analyst:
- Creating complex, robust actuarial models and interpreting the results to deliver high impact, innovative pricing
- Assisting in the production of ad-hoc actuarial and statistical analyses, working with stakeholders across the company to solve a wide range of business problems
- Producing reports, documentation, and presentations to communicate the results of actuarial analyses to key stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to challenge and improve existing methodologies, deploying new analytical techniques that deliver new insights and tangible operational improvements
Key Experience of the Technical Pricing Analyst:
- Be able to identify, investigate and interpret the results of an analysis
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Technical Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Technical Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Megan Farmer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.