£30000 - £42000 per annum
Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with a years' experience within general insurance pricing to join them as a Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in statistical and data science programming languages to join a market-leading insurer as a Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Support development of advanced pricing models using a combination of traditional & data science techniques across Private Car, Commercial Vehicle & Home accounts
- Advance the adoption of data science & statistical techniques across pricing & underwriting
- Communicate results to key decision makers across the business for action based on the results of pricing analysis
- Review observed & expected performance of key accounts
Key Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- A good quantitative degree (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science)
- Experience of WTW's Radar software is preferred, but not essential
- Proficient at communicating results in a concise manner both verbally and written
- Ability to analyse, understand and interpret data from varying sources
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Analyst at a market-leading insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.