Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading general insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with strong programming skills to join them as a Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with an appetite to learn or enhance your machine learning and AI modelling skills to join a market-leading general insurer as a Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Learn pricing/modelling techniques on the job to create new models whilst reviewing existing models to spot any anomalies to improve the effectiveness of all pricing models
- Working closely with the wider Pricing and Underwriting teams to deliver strategic business goals where you'll get the opportunity to learn and develop in the role and share best practice with others
- Get involved with data analysis, interpret output and communicate results to a non-technical audience
Key Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Possess an understanding of general insurance pricing
- Highly analytical and possess statistical experience working within a similar Insurance role/setting, personal lines is preferred but not essential
- Highly numerical, enjoy being a strong problem solver and able to grasp the significance and meaning of a range of technical/complex issues
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Analyst at a market-leading general insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Williams.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.