£35000 - £40000 per annum
Pricing Analyst sought for by a market-leading general insurer. Our client is seeking a candidate to join a multi-disciplinary team that are responsible for pricing and data analytics as a Pricing Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience or interest in research and development to introduce emerging technologies and new methodologies to join a market-leading general insurer as a Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Engage in a variety of analytics exercises including data preparation, parameter selection, model building and model validation
- Carry out model testing and validation including statistical tests, back testing rates and premium audits to ensure prices continue to reflect underlying risk profile of customers
- Review and monitor the statistical validity and efficiency of all modelling, projection processes and techniques
- Product, market and new business opportunity reviews to ensure insurance products meet customers' needs and demands and are in line with market best practice
Key Experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- Possess an understanding of general insurance pricing
- Highly analytical and possess statistical experience from working within an insurance pricing role/setting
- Experience working with modelling software
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pricing Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Analyst at a market-leading general insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.