Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought to join one a rapidly expanding firm operating within the UK General Insurance market. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly numerate individual with excellent attention to detail to work within a highly respected Pricing Team and gain exposure to cutting edge Pricing techniques within a vibrant working culture. You will ideally already have some prior experience as a Pricing Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Collaborating with peers in Pricing and with stakeholders from all relevant areas of the business (e.g. Data Science, Claims, Finance)
- Analysing our client's existing Pricing structures / models to improve future performance, as well as building new models from scratch
- You will be involved in working with a range of different Pricing operations from Risk Pricing to Customer Pricing
- Present research and ideas to relevant stakeholders across the business, including Heads of Department
Required experience of the Pricing Analyst:
- A degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) in a highly numerical subject such as Mathematics or Physics
- 1 or more years prior experience in a General Insurance Pricing role is desirable (or equivalent experience)
- Good communication skills and a proven track record of building relationships and collaborating with others
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Experience of using software such as Emblem or Radar is advantageous but not essential
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
For further information about the Pricing Analyst role please contact Austin Brislen on 0151 224 1480 apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.