£30000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Pricing Analyst sought to join one of the UK's best known, most competitive General Insurance brands. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly numerate individual to work within a highly respected Pricing Team and gain exposure to cutting edge Pricing techniques within a vibrant working culture. Ideally you will already have some prior experience working as a Pricing Analyst.
Our client is a market leader in Motor, Household and Travel Insurance, renowned for offering highly competitive premiums to customer whilst consistently delivering value for shareholders year upon year.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst:
- Collaborating with peers in Pricing and with stakeholders from all relevant areas of the business (e.g. Data Science, Claims, Underwriting, Finance)
- Analysing our client's existing Pricing structures / models to improve future performance, as well as building new models from scratch
- You will be involved in working with a range of different Pricing Teams from Risk Pricing (GLMs) to Customer Pricing (Optimisation)
- Present findings and ideas to relevant stakeholders across the business, including Heads of Department / CEO level
- A degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) in a highly numerical subject
- 1 or more years prior experience in a General Insurance Pricing role is desirable (or equivalent experience)
- Good communication skills and a proven track record of building relationships and collaborating with others
- Experience of using software such as Emblem or Radar is advantageous
Highly competitive salary
Relaxed office environment
For further information about the Pricing Analyst role please apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.